Snowflake rims

Okiemark

Registered
Well lastnight i was taking home somebody from work and they decided to tell me at the last second that that was their road that we were coming up on. Well needless to say i didnt bake the turn and ended up cracking the drivers front and denting the bajeezes outa it and broke the lip completely off of the passenger front. I rather like the snowflakes and would hate to have to spend $1300 on the wheel and tire combo if i dont have to. Does anybody have an extra two of these laying around? If you do please PM me with the price. Thank you

Thanks for the advise. I hope i can find some before time runs out and i cant bum anymore rides. If it wasnt my only vehicle I wouldnt be in such a bind. I really want to keep the "sleeper" look as i tend to fool alotta people when i pull up in a lincoln.

Well i fould a set of 10 spoke directionals for 500. hopefully thats all i have to do to get it back on the road

haha i really appreciate it. You got a sweet mark. I wish i woulda been able to drive mine down to meet you but it was gettin alligned. All set and ready to go now tho. It was great to finally meet a LOD member. Maybe we can go to the track sometime and line em up.

yea man it was good to meet you to, sure we can meet at track sometime. i would love to spanked by a gen one to remind me what i had. LOL I need to get my et's down on the gen 2. i lost almost a second, when i went from my 1st gen to my 2nd gen. all in time my friend it will get there. if you ever need any help with anything just give me a ring. i don't know everything by know means but will help ya out when i can.

haha just give me a few weeks to recooperate from all it cost to get my mark runnin agian. Shes a pain in my wallet but also well worth it. But maybe we can hit the 1/4 mile n break you in on it. Spanky time!! hehe

Back