ride hight

ggfrank21

Registered
Is there a way to disable the HIGHT SPEED lowering and keep the car at one hight at all time but the system stay active to keep the cat level and not get check air ride system.

I'm looking for something that stops the car from razing or lowering and manatees one constant level. Didn’t know if I can disconnect or trick the speed control or if anyone is reprogramming the computer not to lower at 60. I don’t want to have to make adjustments whenever I drive it after the entitle setup.

easiest way is to turn the air ride off..
you also could put a remote switch in the car so you dont have to open the trunk to do it.

As for load leveling, just a quick flip of the switch let the car level itself and turn the switch back off.

I have it done to my Mark. You can zero out and recalibrate the the range of the sensors for park and drive height. I still have a little travel, but not nearly as much as a stock Mark. All you need is a Ford workshop manual, Ford factory NGS tool, and a lot of time to figure it all out.

I had mine done by a Ford master tech turned hot rod shop owner, and it took him the better part of a whole day to get my Mark to have the stance it has now. It will still adjust when extra weight is added to the car, but it is set up for just the driver and a empty trunk to have that lowered run lean and mean stance all the time. :)

Back