neontail97?????

jvi

Registered
does any1 know if the car is still for sale? i've tried to contact the member and cant seem to get a reply.... please help me out.... i'd like to talk to the owner.......:wink:

nope. its on ebay..... just sitting back and watching it for now.... want to see how much its going to go 4 b4 the price levels out..... i had a 97 ivory pearlescent with cream interior, moonroof, octagone wheels ,original window sticker, 42k miles on it and cleaner than you can imagine... thats what im really lookin to get again.. i found it on ebay. lucky me it was 100 miles away and i raced down to get it.... i got it for 5 grand... i think that was one in a lifetime oppurunity... didnt have a choice but to sell it... needed to get a suv b/c junior came along.. so, i bought a trailblazer ss... now, im back on the hunt... took me a year to find the first one and i think its gonna take a little bit longer to find another 1 comparable to it.. only fix i had to make was the blend door issue... thats it..

to tell you all the truth, i cant stand chevy's... but, the trailblazer ss was the only thing out there that was, bang for the buck, a good decision... if ford had a answer to it, i'd have 1... the grand cherokee srt8 is nice but not worth the $ imo... 390 hp outta the box, awd, and its pretty quick but a truck is a truck and nothing beats the ride of a lincoln... plus, they look sexy as hell!!!

I belive i met neontail97 at carlisle in 2001 i think. he does take very good care of his Mark. good luck and hope you get it.

steve, i just noticed your from nj... i picked up my last mark from a town called west berlin nj... kinda up north.... not at a dealership, it was a private sale.... the guy's mother had it since new and lived in florida. she past away and he got the car.. but, didnt have any use for it so thats how i came to get it so cheap.. the guy had no idea what he really had...

steve, i just noticed your from nj... i picked up my last mark from a town called west berlin nj... kinda up north.... not at a dealership, it was a private sale.... the guy's mother had it since new and lived in florida. she past away and he got the car.. but, didnt have any use for it so thats how i came to get it so cheap.. the guy had no idea what he really had...

That is outside of Philly. I can't part with my 97, there is no need to, after 11 years it still holds its own with newer cars.

I belive i met neontail97 at carlisle in 2001 i think. he does take very good care of his Mark. good luck and hope you get it.

+1

When I knew him, his car was meticulously cared for. The wheels on my '93 came from him. I'd say whomever gets it will have a very fine Mark VIII.

Back