Rear Suspension

artmen

Registered
Hi Guys!
Greetings from Ukraine!
I decide to repare bracket for my Lincoln Mark 8 LSC. 1995 year prod.

But unfortunatelly most parts are no longer produced or should be changed together with suspension link only.
Where can I get bushing for left and right side of lower suspension link.???
or something what will be suitable for that.???
I have attached pics.
Thank you in advance.
ucEXiz6Eww.jpg

3wEAdnXkWt.jpg

Looks like you're missing a sway bar. There are plenty of here in the US. Just get it shipped over there... it may be kinda pricy though.

I was born in Dnepropetrovsk ;). Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for link! My english is bad, I'm asking friend to translate, he's not always in touch. Maxmk8 Do you speak russian?

Оу Отлично!:eek:
Ничего что тут пишу на русском?:rolleyes:
Говоришь родился в Днепропетровске?
Давно в Штатах?
Что скажешь насчёт моей проблемы,ато я не совсем разобрал что ты написал!Вернее не перевели ещё :D
Есть Айсикью у тебя?

ok so I talked to artmen. He wants to find out if he can purchase the rear lower control arm bushings seperatly.

his car has around 180k miles on it.

I rarely heard of those parts failing so I pointed him toward the rear shocks/mounts.

It also looks like he doesn't have a sway bar from the pics since the hole in the lower control arm is not plugged by a sway arm bushing.

Is it possible to replace those bushings?

It also looks like he doesn't have a sway bar from the pics since the hole in the lower control arm is not plugged by a sway arm bushing.

if the bar is missing it will be more trouble finding the brackets than the bar and links. I did find them once and was thinking about trying to get a spare set from the same source because mine broke shortly after installing the 1 1/4" bar. If you are looking to add the bar I'll try and get 2 sets you can have one for cost(90usd) + shipping(?)

The best best for those LCA bushings is a parted out rear suspension.

Is the swaybar missing or was it removed?

Man, they sure have big pics in the Ukraine! :p

Ummm... Yes. What is the difference?

If it's missing - you don't have one. If you removed it, you have it to put back on! :p

Actually, looking at the pics closer, it looks like it has been a long while since the control arms have seen the sway bar link bushings.

If it's missing - you don't have one. If you removed it, you have it to put back on! :p

Actually, looking at the pics closer, it looks like it has been a long while since the control arms have seen the sway bar link bushings.

OK. He may have the parts! I understand. But why remove it? Somthing else broken?

He doesn't have the parts nor does he know that a sway bar belongs there. Well until now. I sent him some parts diagrams.

You got to shim those sway bar clamps out when you go to the bigger bars, otherwise you will bust them.

Hahaha, this is such a small world. Steve's (Sergmark) wife is from Nikolaev, I'll send him a PM, maybe they can help you too. I know there are several shipping companies here locally that ship cheaper than ups or whatever else you might use. If you still need parts for the front end, I usually buy all TRW lower and upper control arms for $250 total here locally. You can't beat that with online pricing.

Back