Check out this Double DIN GPS/DVD on eBay...

looks like a chinese replica system. Stay away. I would stick with brands like pioneer, eclipse or the likes.

Wow that thing does everything

Wow that thing does everything

I thought the TV thing was kinda cool too, even though all analog signals it listed will be dead soon and now all digital if not already. But watching Discovery channel and History channel would be cool while chowing down on nachos or burger at favorite drive in fast food.

Attachments

• 100_0713.jpg
    100_0713.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0715.jpg
    100_0715.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0716.jpg
    100_0716.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0717.jpg
    100_0717.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
That units just sits on you dash or windows.

If you have the money get this one Pioneer-AVIC-F900BT.
This website can get you with mods http://www.avic411.com/forum/.

Wow! That looks awesome! The Lincoln logo on it is awesome too.

I've been throwing around the idea of getting a new headunit in my Mark ever since I got my portable GPS. I hate having to remove it and mount it all the time and when I don't use it for a while it takes a while to "boot up."

I'd also like a headunit with SD or USB support since my Alpine can't handle that. I will check out your link.

So any problems with your Pioneer? I've only heard of sluggish response time and restarts but maybe that's just on the lower end units?

Wow! That looks awesome! The Lincoln logo on it is awesome too.

I've been throwing around the idea of getting a new headunit in my Mark ever since I got my portable GPS. I hate having to remove it and mount it all the time and when I don't use it for a while it takes a while to "boot up."

I'd also like a headunit with SD or USB support since my Alpine can't handle that. I will check out your link.

So any problems with your Pioneer? I've only heard of sluggish response time and restarts but maybe that's just on the lower end units?

This units has SD and USB port.
All the new pioneer has Ver 2 and load much faster.
The units takes about 30 sec to load up FM or AM.
SD or USB take about 1 min to load.

Back