Im Another Nube

catmech

Registered
Hey Everyone . Im 33 Years Old And Love All Ford Cars. I Have A Particular Soft Spot For The Mustang And The Mark8s. I Do All Of My Own Work Aside From Body Work And Am Looking Forward To Modifying My Mark. I Have A 1996 mustang Cobra In My Stable And Just Picked Up My Mark Last Weekend. I Love This Car. It Is A Perfect Blend Between Luxury And American Muscle. I Dont Know How I Survived Without It Now That I Own It. Well Im Not Real Familiar With These Cars But Ill Try To Help When I Can. Ive Already Started To Use The Forums And You Guys Are Awesome. You Are Quick With The Answers And Most Importantly You Guys Know What Your Talking About. Thanks For Your Help So Far And Look Forward To Further Discussions.

welcome, just try not to use CAPS lock when you post, thats why all the first letters are capitalized.

Welcome, glad you're as impressed with the Mark VIII as the rest of us are!

Some people cap first letters due to cultural differences, too. In German, all nouns are capitalized.

Welcome to the Lincolns of Distinction!

By all means, join the club. It's only 20 bucks, you do get a lot of benefits, and the people are great!:)

Back