Top Five Easiest Cars To Bargain For

Most of those look like cars with semi inflated MSRPs way into their lifecycle... No one in their right mind should buy a TC new for 50k when you can get a 1 year old one for well under 25k

Or 2 years old for even less. ;)

Not sure why H2's are on there. Someone just offered us $20k for our 03...we bought it in 04 as a new car for $40k (CA lemon law car...long story). And that will only go up now that Hummer is gone.

Not sure why H2's are on there. Someone just offered us $20k for our 03...we bought it in 04 as a new car for $40k (CA lemon law car...long story). And that will only go up now that Hummer is gone.

H-2s are seen as the destructors on the planet.
They get nearly single digit mpg.
GM sold the brand to the chinese.

I could go on.... but i actually somewhat like them :)

H-2s are seen as the destructors on the planet.
They get nearly single digit mpg.
GM sold the brand to the chinese.

I could go on.... but i actually somewhat like them :)

H2 are also seen as the epitmoy of off-roading...and every redneck wants to own one.

Who knows how long it will be until someone makes a vehicle that can go places that the H2 can.

My wife bought it because she feels safe in it. Heck, a semi hit us on our way back from Vegas one night and did more damage to him than to us!

H2 are also seen as the epitmoy of off-roading...and every redneck wants to own one.

Who knows how long it will be until someone makes a vehicle that can go places that the H2 can.
H2 is a Chevy truck. The H1 was the epitomy of off roading. The H2 is a poser.;)

the H-2 is a tahoe in ugly sheet metal. go ahead and take an H-2 truely off roading, you will come out of the woods on a tow truck with a snapped front axle. they are garbage, the only Hummer to own for off road is the H-1, the H-2 was a cruel joke to Hummer lovers.

All this H2 talk and no one mentions the REAL reason guys (with small penises) buy H2s??
:D

IMO, there are (were) 3 trucks to buy as off-roaders: H1, Wrangler (preferably the Rubicon), or the Toyota FJ. Other than those, the Tacoma and even the H3 can be decent 'froaders, but they aren't purpose-built like the others are.

(And are there ANY F-350s without power strokes anymore?)

Sure - and you can buy it too....if you like 11 MPG tops! That's EMPTY! It IS a better engine now...with the 3 valves per cylinder.

You should see all the diesels that are up in the mountains here. It's not even that common to see a 3/4 ton pickup without one. But then there are a lot of ranches up here, too, most on top of hills. IMO, the motor the H2 really needed was the Duramax...oh well.

A H2 is not the epitimy of offroading by any chance. My dad had to pull one out with his RWD Astro a couple years ago. LMAO

The most pathetic F-350 you can buy is equipped with the 5.4 triton V8. I had one. It was a former Home Depot truck. It did run 16.9 on the 1/4 mile.:D

Back