World of Warcraft

AnthraxBird

Registered
I've played for some years on and off.. finally got a couple guys on TCCoA to get together on a server. Do any of you guys / gals play?

Nope...but my brother is a co-founder of one of the earliest and now one of the largest guilds.

I'll get the name from him if anyone's interested.

I used to play every weekend since it started. I was addicted hardcore startin out Alliance and then moving to the Horde and never went back. Too many kiddies play alliance and dont know how to take orders and or work together at an objective. Horde will always rule for that matter alone. The crowd is alot more mature and older.
If i ever get cable out at my new place, ill be back into it again. You save alot not going out on weekends and sitting at home with a nice pizza and playing. No risk of DWI as well.
I think its a good game if you can separate reality real life stuff from your life in the game. Some folks have no clear line and thats where they get into trouble when the real world starts falling apart on them.
Ohh, my faves are of course undead mage, and Tauren druid. All lev 80s in tier gear.

HAHAHAHAHA....

It's almost a miracle I ever even post here...

myspace/facbook... yeah, no...

actually play a computer game, let alone an online one...?
your funny... :D

:D -J

I forgot, Mac's aren't the best to play games on, let alone traverse the intranet. :cool:

:D jk

I've never played but willing to give it a try.

I use to play "Starcraft" years ago and goot really good at it.

Its almost the same right?

haha trust me

haha trust me

Just get a 12 day freebie account and youll be hooked and enslaved to Blizzard entertainment for your 17.00 or so a month. But yeah, The game rocks. Its got something in it for every type of person and play style to keep you busy and not bored.

Thats why its so easy to waste all that time playing it.
Just get one of us to mail you some gold pieces to start out with. Working from copper to silver to your first gold sucks. Youll get wasted with crappy gear if your on a pvp server.
Start out on a normal server till you learn the game and how to fight well. Then go onto a PVP server and join in the massive wars and pilliging and raiding that we all love.
Youll also keep up to date on all the Chuck Norris jokes by hanging out at the crossroads area. Some of those guys i just watch the chats and laugh so hard i cant play with some of the things they say and come up wth.

too much work, I tried it for a week or so and didn't get into it, alot of friends do it though

Back