burn't JBL amp

wvabeer

Registered
I screwed up this time I was playin my radio while working outside and the battery was getting weak and I guess the low voltage burnout my amp I smelled pretty bad I was wondering if anyone would happen to have one I am in Jacksonville gettin ready to head back to West Virginia on Monday morning and was thinkin maybe someone along the way just may happen to have one? call my cell 304-532-6190 .The 700 mile ride back is gonna suck without tunes. If nobody along the way doesn't have one I'm gonna need to get one when I get back.
thanks
Kenny

RE: burn't JBL amp

Thanks to Rusty Acres auto parts in Jacksonville I had one before I left Jacksonville this morning for $50.00.
Kenny

Kenny, was it hard to get at to replace?

I need to pull mine out. I was thinking of putting the aftermarket amps up there.

It took less than 5 min. to remove/replace. It snaps in and out after you pull down the shelf. I guess the hardest part(when your a full size man) was getting in/out of the trunk :D :D
Kenny

JP, I'll help you pull it out at Carlisle if you want..:)

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
JP, I'll help you pull it out at Carlisle if you want..:)
[/div]

Too late! :7

The deed is done, though my back is sore.

I don't think I gained much weight savings - as I was in there pulling the JBL amp, I also swapped out the subwoofer amp(which of course was bigger and heavier).

Need a JBL amp? :)

Back