Mark VIII Makeover Project

GMAN

Registered
I am currently doing an interior change of my 93 Mark. I pulled out all of the the gray interior in place of black interior. Taking out the dash was really a pain in the ass. I am actually glad that I am doing it. It is truly a learning experience for me. While I am at it, I took the blend door motor out and took it to an electrician at my job, and he repaired it. So I am definately in business.

RE: Mark VIII Makeover Project

Aggh! spaghetti monster struck! So thats what it looks like back there. lol Thanks for the pic. Keep posting them. Props to you on the switch over. I didnt wan't to get that deep and pull my dash when i did my interior remodel. But crossing over into unknown territories is always fun.

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK/Silver HONDA CBR 600RR

RE: Mark VIII Makeover Project

Dang.. That's a big job! Mine started off with replacing the carpet, then fixing the ASC sunroof, new headliner, Lubricating the seat tracks, new speakers, then putting in a subwoofer and amps, then while I'm at it replace the heater core: Voila.. a completely stripped interior. Mine's starting to come back together, but looked exactly like your pic.

mark

Back