How do I locate the key touch code

D Day

Registered
I looked in the trunk, it's not by the air ride switch like on my 94. I check the the trunk arms but I think the previous owner might have pealed it off. Any other place where I can locate the code?

Thanks

[i/]______________________Mark of the Cobra______________________
94 Mark VIII Opal White
98 Mark VIII LSC Black
David J

RE: How do I locate the key touch code

Well, on the Gen2 vehicles, they made some changes and wen and put the code on the side of the trunk (which you said was not there) in the glove compartment with the owner's warantee card, and if you don't have that, you'll either have to pull off your driver's door panel and look for the Driver's door module which is to the left of the top Bose speaker, or the final way of getting it is through your local Ford dealer. He can hook up an NGS tester and read the DDM to get the code.
Since you are on the other coast, I cannot help any further.

It took a while for me to find the screws to remove the door panel, but I finally got it off. Thanks Mr. John

94 Mark VIII Opal White
98 Mark VIII LSC Black
David J

Yes, thank you.
94 Mark VIII Opal White
98 Mark VIII LSC Black
David J

Did you break the little plastic behind the lower rear door lamp or did you find it? Both sides of mine were broken before I bought the car.

I did not break anything. I knew one of the screws was behind the light and I could have sworn the other bolt was behind the chrome door opener. I stumbled across the actual location while grabbing for the handle. Five more minutes of trying to pry the door opener frame and I would have probably broken something. The screw behind the light was not screwing into those metal clips so I just left it like it was before.
94 Mark VIII Opal White
98 Mark VIII LSC Black
David J

Back