89 mark electrical problems help

89markrider

Registered
Alright guys hopefully someone knows electrical here so i need some help please i have a 89 mark vii and here's the problem now ill explain what happens i open the door the center console light comes on and the speedometer etc..... lights up perfect but then once i put the key in and turn it to aux. or to go and start it the dash lights wont come on at all i tried to dim it number of times to try and get it to work and nothing works my speedometer works along with my turn signals just it will not light up i have checked all of the fuses none are blown and checked the wiring underneath the dash to make sure none was loose but that didn't work either but then once i turn off the car and close the door and then i open the door the dash lights work no problem someone please help me or let me know what i can do how to fix this thanks:) email me or w/e ya want

RE: 89 mark electrical problems help

So the dash lights come on with the dome light? But not when you turn the car on?

Has to be wired wrong. How long's it been doing this? Anything else get "fixed" that might have caused this?

Back