CHIP

DETROITLSC

Registered
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO GO, ORDERING A SUPER CHIP,OR A REINHART CHIP ETC, OR HAVING A GUY BURNING ME A CHIP FROM HIS CRIB THAT HAS A REPUTATION OF GOOD WORK.

RE: CHIP

If you're in the Detroit area talk to Lidio at Alternative

http://www.alternativeauto.com/

If you want mail-order blueovalchips is a good choice.

I'd make sure to get an SCT chip (both alternative and blue oval sell SCT products), and research whomever you choose to go with. Reinhart would not be my first choice. Or second.

thanx for the quick response, but the gut who does it out of his house is supposed to have skills doing it, plus its alot cheaper i think and closer to me to. i want to get something done pretty quick before sun, im going to the lapeer drag strip to test and tune. i'll let yall know my times.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
yes he does as a matter of fact his name is dyno dave
[/div]
I second the Blue Oval chips choice also, but I personnally would go with someone close by so you can go back and get it reburned quick without having to wait, or you have stock in UPS for next day airs. Fortuneatly, Blue Oval is near my area, so ive gone to Lonnie more than once. But then you just answered your own question in last post on who to go with. If thats the same Dyno Dave i'm thinking about.

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
just having a dyno dont mean you know how to not melt engines on it
[/div]

haha true, very true.

Back