97-98 HID bulb solution, even have one for sale!

bgdsub72

Registered
First off... I am selling my working OEM HID bulb fromt he Mark VIII. It can be found on ebay. Ebay link removed.
OEM HID bulb for sale-
HID014.jpg

Now I have been working on an HID conversion for the 97-98 Mark VIII, this is what I came up with. I can make more of these if anyone is interested and I can do the whole kit complete for around $300. Let me know if anyone is interested!

HID conversion is complete! Here are the pics-

HID001.jpg

HID017.jpg

HID020.jpg

HID005.jpg

HID023.jpg

HID027.jpg

ALOT brighter then stock!!!

HID029.jpg

New HID^

HID009.jpg

Old HID (stock)^

80 Kawasaki LTD KZ1000

RE: 97-98 HID bulb solution, even have one for sale!

Yes, everything you need. Two HID bulbs, ballasts, harness, and adapter plate to make it fit a 97-98 Mark VIII

I would certainly like more information about your kit. Can you tell me what kind of HID bulbs you're using?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I would certainly like more information about your kit. Can you tell me what kind of HID bulbs you're using?
[/div]

D2 HID bulbs

Hi I noticed you have a solution to my hid on my "98 mk8-could you email me more information on this-thanks Richard

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Hi I noticed you have a solution to my hid on my "98 mk8-could you email me more information on this-thanks Richard
[/div]

Give me your email and I will tell you everything you need to know. or just go to http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=27860 for all the info you need.

I have already sold 4 kits, and I think I have enough materials to make one more.

Back