I robbed a bank but don't remember

LeoC2

Registered
Ok so today I was nearly arrested for bank robbery! I left my bank at about 2:15 and 15 seconds later as I pulled onto the main road I was surrounded by 4 Nassau County cruisers and pulled over in no uncertain terms! Two behind, on along side, one blocking my path. Sirens and loudspeakers blaring they had me stop and told me to keep my hands on the wheel. Scared the living bejesus out me!

They didn't draw their pistols but kept their hands on their guns and asked me for my license. First cop asked me where I was coming from, I told him "The bank" and he asked me "How much did you get?" Huh? What a weird question. I said I made a deposit & had a meeting with the manager whose name he asked for. Now two more patrol cars pull up as I see others flying down the road and a helicopter overhead. I knew they obviously mistook me for someone else. They kept me there occasionally asking questions and finally told me that the bank across the street from mine was robbed apparently the same instant I came out from mine. They finally let me go after nearly 45 minutes of this! Are you ready for the description of the bank robber? White - 50ish (thank you) - white beard - 200 lbs (I wish!) - grey tee shirt - jeans - driving a shiny red car!!!!! Holy crap Moose and I robbed a bank and don't even remember!

Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

Lol, glad u got away with it

LMAO!!
Leo if you need money you could just ask. I know I would loan you money(with a reasonsble interest rate. LOL) or maybe you could let me have Moose?

You will remember that forever. My best is- I was pulled over and the officer came up to the car on the passenger side with his gun in his hand, because he said I was doing 30mph in a 25mph. I was not speeding and was able to leave without a ticket!

Your story is much better!

Ok, now that's just poor planning on your part...

Don't you know BadSaxillac is an Armored DTS? :D
I would have gladly let you borrow her, or been the getaway driver for you, whichever you prefer... :D

Holy cow Leo! that's crazy!

I guess we know who is buying drinks at the show..

More importantly,where are you going to bury it till it cools off. Inquiring minds what to know. <with shovel in hand mind you>

Don't you know BadSaxillac is an Armored DTS? :D
I would have gladly let you borrow her, or been the getaway driver for you, whichever you prefer... :D

Even if BadSaxillac WASN'T armored, you'd still be my first choice as a getaway driver! haha last year, trying to follow you, I truly learned what my car was capable of (and I still couldn't keep up!)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.405 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

He's bringing it to Carlisle to split amongst the club. ;)

Back