Power Accoustek

Roadboss

On Work Release
I have a chance to pick up some equipment from above for my Gen 1 Mark Vlll. I am looking for feed back on their amps & speakers from some of our audiophiles as to their quality/cost. Thanks

RE: Power Accoustek

It's been awhile since I have kept up with Mobile Audio however I did actually intall systems for a audio shop about 10 years ago. Power Accoustic was a lower line of audio equipment much the same as Pyramid which I believe bought them about 10 years ago...I wonder if that's still the way it is? In any case if you remember Pyramid, that is the same quality that you will get.

I suppose it depends on how accurate you want your audio to be? If you are happy with what works then you'll be fine, if you are are looking for good, great, or the best then this will not suffice. Again I've been out of Car Audio for awhile so if anyone knows different pleasecorrect me :)

btw how much???

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I have a chance to pick up some equipment from above for my Gen 1 Mark Vlll. I am looking for feed back on their amps & speakers from some of our audiophiles as to their quality/cost. Thanks
[/div]

Back