Anyone In Boston Area Want to help sensor lower a 1997

outside18

Registered
hey guys,
im pretty sure im going to sensor lower my mark within a month, once temperatures allow me to wear a tshirt without freezing outside, and was wondering if i could be shown or even if someone could help me sensor lower my mark. any and all help is appreciated.

RE: Anyone In Boston Area Want to help sensor lower a 1

cmon guys. i need some help here. there must be someone who can help me out.

once u got someone out there and saw just how easy it is to do it, youd feel bad about wasting this other persons time. just look at the directions and look at your car.

i hear its easy but it still something im not sure if i want to mess with. feel 110% better if i got some help. thanks guys.

I live in Maine.. you are about a good 2 hours away from me. I also want to do the sensor lowering, what do you say?

Well, I think I want to turn the front down a little, it rides a little high. Im in NH, if you guys want to both come to my place Im halfway in between and have 2 open bays in my garage, you're more than welcome.

hey thanks man. i found some help on the sensor lowering from mark mcormack over on tccoa. would you guys want to get some other stuff done? im just dying to be working on the car cuz as you guys know its still really cold out.

Where in NH? i'm interested, always want to work on my mark or somebody else.

Im in Northwood. Its a little town about 15 minutes west of Durham (where UNH is). Im half way between the seacaost and Concord, on Route 4. Right now, im pretty busy and reall only sleep here, but once school gets out, I will have a lot more time. Let me know if you still want to do it.

Yeah i'm interesed, anytime before Carlisle is good for me as long as it is on a weekend. Let me know

Back