Sensor Lowering in Chicago

Trixie

Staff member
The kid is going to be sensor lowering Thad's Mark this coming Saturday at our house. If anyone else wants to come over and see it done or line up to have his/her car lowered, send me a PM or e-mail, or post here.

RE: Sensor Lowering in Chicago

Trixie........

Will you lower my sensor?

Trixie........

Will you lower my sensor?

I will be supervising and providing moral support. If you would like the guys to work on your sensor, feel free to stop by. ;-)

Im wondering if that really flew over your head

Im wondering if that really flew over your head

From the way I read her response, it definately didn't fly over her head. But I think her response flew over your head. :)

I concur with you on that as well :)

Yup, right over. That'll teach me to pay closer attention when being a smart ass

Sharon by any chance , are you going to have this guy over again ?.. I want this done very badly. If ya have any more info on when we could do this again, please post . ;)

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
STRA DOG

Hi Jon. I wasn't planning anything, but it's my son who knows how to do it. Send him an e-mail and see what you can work out. If more people want to come over, as long as I don't have other plans, I'm sure we could make a day of it. His e-mail is: Duo_Maxwell256@hotmail.com. Or AIM him at MDZero256.

Sharon,

When you come to SA this fall, are you bringing the kid with you? I'd like to get mine lowered also. While I'm always looking for an excuse to take a road trip, it's 1052 miles from here to Chicago. Just a wee bit to far to get my car lowered. Although, I have told my son several times that we would drive up there just for a hot dog and maybe some pizza.:)

Lee

Is there any members in the Kansas City area that could help me with the sensor lowering,I live in an apt. and have limited tools.It is pretty hot here right now,but I would love some expert help.

Sorry, Lee. Most likely he'll stay home this time. Of course, we tend not to know til the last minute who's going and who's staying, but he did just start school and a new job, so it's very unlikely he'll join us.

Back