Sensor bracket part number...

Noddy

Registered
Hi!

I am working on customizing the bracket that attaches to the air ride sensor in the front, the one you drill and move up to lower the car. I want to make up new brackets which give me the ability to adjust the right height quickly and was wondering if anyone has access to parts lists and has the part number for them so I can order a set or two.

Thanks already in advance,
Marcus.

RE: Sensor bracket part number...

I'm not positive, but this may be it:

F3LY-5C561-A

You might be able to adjust it quickly, but you will have to wait for it to pump and dump. If you want quick, you gotta go with fast bags!

Kale

I'm looking at the parts list from a crash book, I see the sensor but no listing of the bracket. I can email you a scan of the page if that helps.

I should clarify - the part number I gave is the part that my son had to replace on my car because he broke the one on Thad's car. I asked him this morning and he said it was the bracket, but he just woke up so who can trust what he says?

If anyone who was at my house remembers exactly what part it was that broke, that's what that part number is.

LOL, Sharon, thanks for the number!

I will go down to the dealer and check that number to see what it comes up with :)

Kale, I did not mean to inflate and deflate the bags quickly, I am just looking for an easy way to change the permanent ride height without having to drill different holes and with retaining both screws in the original bracket, as it is holding brakeline and ABS wire as well. So I can take the wheel off, slide the sensor up or down, fasten it and done! Maybe a scale on it too.

Thanks all for your responses, I'll let you know if it was the right part number and post pics of the modified (extended) bracket once I am done.

Marcus.

Leo, thanks!

I might get back to you with that, if the number Sharon posted does not work out to be the right thing.

Marcus.

Back