How low can YOU go?!?!?

RE: How low can YOU go?!?!?

The stance looks PERFECT! With the cats on the ground and the rear body mounts scraping, there's no need to go LOWER!

While my shocks were out, the rear would touch the ground way too hard when dumped. To have the front scrape is a bit dangerous IMHO. It's actually much nicer to have the car about an inch away from slamming. That way you can use the lowest point as a reference. When deflated fast, my car's rear end still scrapes a few times. Having the ability to be that low is one thing, driving your kids around in that car is another. You need some way to stop it from scraping at times, then switch to slam mode for those Summer cruises.

Kale

So are you NOT going to put the trunk lid reflector back on ? or are you just deleting it ?

Looks cool as hell... at least going down a straight road. The first turn might be a problem though.

You've also got a bar that crosses over from one side to the other about two feet up from the rear wheels. It sits horizontally across the driveshaft opening and I don't know what it's function actually is. I thought it was a stabilizer of sorts, but it is held down with four small (5/16") bolts, and I do not notice anything obviously different in it's absence. Your car will definitely scrape that bar when crusing at very low altitudes. I removed mine completely, which took some work since it was mangled up a bit already.

You might also want to make sure your exhaust is FIRMLY hung. :)

Kale

Looks cool!!! How low can you go LOL LOL.
Hope the hood isn't closed all the way.
No door handles? smooth.

Back