Where to buy Addco Sway Bars

RE: Where to buy Addco Sway Bars

I think they can also be purchased directly from Addco. I think I remember someone posting that Addco sells retail from the factory.

Ordered some from shox.com 1 1/4" front and rear $139 ea. + shipping Hope they arrive in a few days. Phoned in order on Friday 6/27

I think Dennis can set you up with a TCCOA deal he gets.

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

Summit has them for 155 or so. Ask Eli Hoffman where he got his sway bars and his experiences before you order from anyone else other than shox or Summit.

I got mine for almost double the price, but the horrible experience dealing with customer service made up for it!

Go with Summit or shox...

Are the bars from Shox.com painted with something decent?

I went to the wrong place on my first bar. I paid almost what you paid for both bars just to get one rear bar and it had some black watercolor stuff on it and the thing was surface rusted after a couple months. I went through summit for the other car and it was $158 - shipped, for the same rear bar except with a good (powder coat?) red finish.

you were not supposed to get teh red ones. They are made for the TCCOA people. I got a red one for the rear on accident, but a black one for the front that chipped to pieces before I even go it on the car.

I was up in Roanoke, VA a few weeks ago and saw a friends bar that he got through TCCoA and it was black primer looking finish. The Summit bars I bought shipped from Summit warehouse, not Addco. I think TCCoA buyers get their bars shipped direct from Addco. My first bar...the overpriced one with the worthless finish was shipped direct from Addco.

The bars I got from Shox.com the front has a sliver finish on it and the rear is black. Not sure how good the finish will hold up havn't had a chane to get them on the car yet hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

I picked mine up at shox.com They came plated in gold. The surface shows some wear and surface rust on it now. I have had it for about year.

What size do you guys recommend for the front and rear? Any other stuff required (end links, ect) when swapping out? How difficult is the install? I heard the front is tough.

Sway bars come with all the needed end links poly bushing etc. Not sure how hard to install will know after this weekend...

Back