WANT TO DO THE KALE MOD:O) PHILLY MARKS?

PHILLYRT

Registered
I WANT TO DO THE KALE MOD BUT IM KIDA WEIRD ABOUT CUTTING ##### ON MY DAILY DRIVER... WHAT DO I NEED TO BUY SO I CAN JUST LAY THE CAR OUT WHEN I PARK? PART #S? BEST PLACES TO BUY ? ALSO DOES ANYBODY HAVE STEP BY STEP PICS OF THIS MOD? PICS OF THE AIR SUSPENSOIN BOX ETC?
IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE PHILLY AREA THAT HAS DONE THIS AND MIGHT WANNA LEND A HAND OR LET ME CHECK OUT THEIR MARK?
THANKS

RE: WANT TO DO THE KALE MOD:O) PHILLY MARKS?

despite what the diagram looks like, you dont cut the wires, you just tap into them with a splice..
i made the mistake of cutting them when i did it.. its a real pain to put butt connectors back on those wires....

Well you have to cut the message center and the enable wire. I was thinking of using a bunch of DPDT (mom-off-mom) switches instead of a bunch of diodes.

I was just going to order the switches from DigiKey anyway, and you need a minimum of $25 to avoid a handling charge, so I don't mind getting DPDT switches instead of diodes. Hey on another note, right now I was just going to use DPST switch to turn it from manual to automatic, but if I did get a latching relay would it considered a DPDT latching relay?

Back