Air ride shut off

LINCOLNBOY

Registered
when you park in a unlevel spot after you shut off the car the car lowers itself a little lower then usual ( yall now what i mean) ok, i park my car in my apartment on a unlevel spot and lowered the car bout an 1" from tuckin the tires but one side is just a litter higher, so i go and shut off the air ride so it sits lower all the time. ok, my ? is (i say there will not since it aint doing anything)will there be any damage from this or any problems

RE: Air ride shut off

its not that much difference you have to look at it for a while till you notice they are at differnent heights,

Kind of off topic, but I have noticed a strange problem in my car.
After having the air-ride turned off for a day, when I turn it back on, when the outside air temp button is pushed, the read-out shows 65°. It takes most of the day for it to correct itself.. This has happened twice now. After another day, the read-out is right again. Has anyone else noticed this anomily?
Bob

Rlking - about once a month I notice the outside air temp reading on my T-Bird acting like you mentioned, so I don't think it's related to turning your air ride off. 'More likely a flakey air temp sensor or flakey connection, im my opinion...

John
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

Back