hi another mark owner

lincobra

Registered
hi just your typical 98 with a c head conversion ...

jiyn2u.jpg

33xvo1f.jpg

Looks good Bruce! I feel like I've seen pictures of those rims somewhere......maybe someone else has them as well or something.

Go take some better pictures! :p Your car deserves it! Lol.

Welcome to the club, hopefully we can help you out anytime you need it and see you more now that you're here.

thanks everyone i haven't been feeling too good lately, i went outside today so heres a couple of more pics, the car made ~260 rwhp and ~270 rwtq on Lidios dyno with a dying coil pack so maybe a little more now

2ptqoog.jpg

2rgyt0n.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Hope you feel better man. Let's see the car!! We all know what a Gen 2 engine looks like. ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Getting closer!! :)

Last edited:
haha i can't find any good pics i had some but can't seem to find them at the moment

i will try to post some pics tomorrow just too gray outside at the moment to get any decent pics

also i will be adding a procharger at only ~5 psi and a big brake kit soon

;) Well for what its worth...the back half looks good....oh I mean the back right side, two pics of that. :D

Nice! Its always nice seeing these cars get fixed up! You gonna do a "progress thread" like others?

i will definantly do a progress thread, i'm thinking about doing the brakes and suspension first then add the power, probably only ~430 whp ( on stock rods eek ) at first until i can do the full blown BB stroker / trans etc.

i know these cars are hard to work on and ballz out mod motors are not cheap but the car has treated me well and i do sorta have a soft spot for it

Back