Osama is DEAD!

As a military superpower, finally is right. We should have gotten this piece of scum a long time ago. It's good news, but we must be prepared for retaliation. I have utmost respect for the courageous men and women who serve this country both here and overseas. Just simply laying my head on the pillow tonight makes me proud to have my freedom. I'll wake up tomorrow go to work, go to the gym, eat, sleep, and repeat. If all goes well, I'll live to see another day. :)

no pics....should we believe it? But this should not be a suprise. Obama usually needs 2 years to release documentation. ;)

My first thought upon hearing that: "Buried at sea? or captured alive, currently being held, and extensively and creatively.. questioned."

no pics....should we believe it? But this should not be a suprise. Obama usually needs 2 years to release documentation. ;)

I want this to be true, but I'll only believe it when I see the pictures of his rotting corpse.

hesdead.gif

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

M Darrah said:
I want this to be true, but I'll only believe it when I see the pictures of his rotting corpse.

I'm with you...I'll see it when I believe. Sounds like a ploy to get the American people on the government's side again. (Like we ever were)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm with you...I'll see it when I believe. Sounds like a ploy to get the American people on the government's side again. (Like we ever were)

So don't you think if he were not dead he would be sending a tape to al jazeera saying they did not get me.

He's waiting for us to leave.... Haha

Nice avatar...that is awesome!!

Back