FS: 98 LSC black/black for sale

MidnightMark

Registered
Up for sale is my 98 LSC black black car has 82k on it with new parts such as new upper control arms, front pads and rotors, hubs, MAF sensor and rear bearings, also has SCT tune, underdrive pulleys, and conical air filter. Exhaust on the car has expansion II mufflers with third cat removed. Car is in excellent running condition with no issues. Only things it needs is new front tires and new sunroof weather stripping, has a small tear doesnt leak just gets stuck when you slide the glass back. The body isnt perfect it does have a couple of dents in it due to dumb people in parking lots hitting it. The paint is good with typical wear from being daily driven still shines good, just has one section of the rear bumper that its faded on. Car has been well maintained with oil change every 3k with mobile 1 oil and filter, trans fluid/filter changed not long ago.

Asking 4250obo any interest or question let me know im located in central NJ

I can send more pics if interested

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't need another car, but I'd bet if you cleaned up that car and replaced the grungy looking pics you posted with a nice shiny, washed and polished car, you MIGHT do better.... it's all in the bling!

i agree 100%
your pictures make people think wow, that thing is filthy, and he wants how much? it looks like the car wasnt taken care of at all. but if you wash it, and shine it up, people say hey, thats a really good looking car for the price maybe i will buy it!! just my 2 cents

I appreciate the advice hopefully these pics will help

Attachments

• IMG00351-20110613-1910.jpg
    IMG00351-20110613-1910.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00353-20110613-1910.jpg
    IMG00353-20110613-1910.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
Thats a AWESOME price... I wish i had 3,500 right now... I bought mine for 4k and i just found out its got bad motor... Oil is getting on my spark plugs and has a timing chain tap. :-( i give up

Thats a AWESOME price... I wish i had 3,500 right now... I bought mine for 4k and i just found out its got bad motor... Oil is getting on my spark plugs and has a timing chain tap. :-( i give up
lemon law?

oil on the plugs is a 20 dollar set of new oil seals under the valve covers, timing chain slap happens on 60% of these mod motors and doesnt hurt anything, so it doesnt mean you have a bad motor.

Heh. "talking with the wife right now" about buying a car... at 12:39am. :D

"psst. honey. can I buy a car?"

"mumble.. wha?"

"thanks!"

i agree 100%
your pictures make people think wow, that thing is filthy, and he wants how much? it looks like the car wasnt taken care of at all. but if you wash it, and shine it up, people say hey, thats a really good looking car for the price maybe i will buy it!! just my 2 cents
Easy, man....he IS from Jersey, after all! :D

I may be very interested very soon. (I know, familiar story, right?) :p

easy? i was giving him helpful advise, much more apealing to people to look at a clean car if its for sale, the way a car looks usually tells someone how it was taken care of.

Back