FS: Set of 9500 HID bulbs - 130 Shipped [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcheeto

Registered
Hey guys, Posted this on the other forum as well.

I have ONE set of HID-9500 bulbs left. These came out of a low mileage 98, and both work perfectly. I have the ballast as well if anybody is interested.

Will sell for 130 Shipped (for the pair).

Thanks!

FYI, never received parts, and can't get a hold of this guy... :mad:

Anyone know this person?

Thanks!

As I just mentioned to you in PM, I just had my appendix removed and was released from the hospital today.

I'll refund your money today, i'm not here to rip anybody off.

Sorry to hear about your appendix, but glad to hear there's a good explanation!

I hate seeing people get scammed. I hope your recovery is quick!

I also didn't receive parts or tracking number! This guy has a strange sense of humor, cos he even asked me if I received these bulbs :D

Think we got scammed :mad:

Last edited:
Sounds like you got scamed, never trust a n00b

I hope you used Paypal, file a claim ASAP.

Look. I'm definitely not a scammer. I sent out one set to Poland, and BadSax, your set never went out.

I've been completely honest and messaged both of you about the issues i had in the past 2 months. I didn't need 100 dollars that bad to rip you off.

Both of you have filed paypal claims, and will get your refund. I can't refund your money until the claim is complete because PayPal put a hold on the money when you filed your claim, and wont let me add or remove a bank account to refund you because I have a negative balance now.

As soon as their investigation is "complete" you'll have your money back.

Again, I'm truly sorry it didn't work out, but i've been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 months, which ended up with me getting an appendectomy. I haven't had the time or energy to deal with this.

Look. I'm definitely not a scammer. I sent out one set to Poland, and BadSax, your set never went out.

I've been completely honest and messaged both of you about the issues i had in the past 2 months. I didn't need 100 dollars that bad to rip you off.

Both of you have filed paypal claims, and will get your refund. I can't refund your money until the claim is complete because PayPal put a hold on the money when you filed your claim, and wont let me add or remove a bank account to refund you because I have a negative balance now.

As soon as their investigation is "complete" you'll have your money back.

Again, I'm truly sorry it didn't work out, but i've been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 months, which ended up with me getting an appendectomy. I haven't had the time or energy to deal with this.
why do they need to wait? Refund their money now, they can cancel their claims. You got a screwy way of thinking

His name is "Dr. Cheato". LoL! For what it's worth, I believe him but he should have took care of his arrangements via email updates. One month intervals isn't okay.

Wirelessly posted (Droid 2, cldnt afford iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 480X854 motorola DROID2)

Yea well I'm tired of people saying, its your problem when the money was already paid.

Wirelessly posted (Droid 2, cldnt afford iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 480X854 motorola DROID2)

Yea well I'm tired of people saying, its your problem when the money was already paid.

Did you read what I wrote? I can't refund them. I never said it was their problem. My Paypal balance is now negative 200 something dollars. The bank account I have linked is now closed, I switched banks. Paypal will not allow me to add OR remove a bank account until I resolve my negative balance.

They will get their money back, i've kept in contact with both of them, it's not like I took their 100 dollars and ran.

Did you read what I wrote? I can't refund them. I never said it was their problem. My Paypal balance is now negative 200 something dollars. The bank account I have linked is now closed, I switched banks. Paypal will not allow me to add OR remove a bank account until I resolve my negative balance.

They will get their money back, i've kept in contact with both of them, it's not like I took their 100 dollars and ran.
Robert, I'm not sure if you got my PM. Please send me the customs declaration tracking number. If I can track the package, than I don't need the money back.

So far you have, send them checks then if paypal is YOUR problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back