FS: Beautiful Set First Generation H.I.D. Housings and Bulbs

Smog Tech

Registered
Good Afternoon to All Mark VIII Lovers!

Up for your consideration is a set of H.I.D. Housings with the corresponding 9500 Sylvania Bulbs. The lights are in exceptionally good shape, clear lenses, no burns in chrome, all mounting posts are good. You won't be disappointed by the improved performance in night vision, also your Mark will look so much better. In my opinion this is the best upgrade that I have done to my Mark. I'm selling these for the first time anywhere. The price is $400 FIRM plus whatever the actual shipping cost is, it depends on how you choose them to be shipped, I will ship them as soon as the funds clear, I work two blocks from the Post Office. No handling or packaging fees. My phone number in case you want to call is: 619 600-1073. I live in San Diego, CA so if you want to come see them yourself or send someone to check them out for you, you are welcome.

Happy Motoring, Richard

Attachments

• Left Lights On.jpg
    Left Lights On.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Right Lights On.jpg
    Right Lights On.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
  • Left Close-up.jpg
    Left Close-up.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you, I would too if I didn't have any! By the way if any of you have questions about smog repairs or engine performance (hesitation, misfire, etc.) or if you need wiring diagrams, repair instructions, TSB, let me know we use Alldata in our shop and will be happy to share information. We have to keep these beautiful high tech cars running by helping each other, there are few mechanics, even in the dealerships, that really know the inside outs of the complexity of how all the systems in these superb automobiles interact to provide the level of safety, luxury and performance. They were very advaced when introduced and still are. I love when some teenager is not polite enough to let me switch lanes in their supposedly HP car and I stump on the go pedal, the tranny drops to second the 32 valves kick in and the Mark with all its elegance and glamour is gone. Some have never seen a Mark VIII, less one in action! Happy Motoring, Richard

Thanks Richard, for your offer. I'm sure there are members that with jump on your offer like crows on roadkill!! Your discription of the Mark is identical to most all on this site!

Good morning, Sorry for the delay in replying but I just got in town today, I thought I'd let you know the lights are still for sale since I have not been able to take the calls, if you still want them I'll give you priority. So please let me know so we can iron out the details. Thank you, Richard

Back