FS: 9500HID, uncut PATS keys, Neon ballast, others

ardrysda

Registered
As above, I haven't had my Mark VIII for about five years, but recently found a box of stuff that I had stored before it was totaled (you really find all sorts of stuff when you are moving). ALL items are for local pickup/inspection only in the Lansing/Grand Rapids MI are. I am moving and do not have time to deal with shipping. I have:

9500 HID without ballast that I purchased off of this board in 2002 or so. I have not tested this bulb and have no problem with purchaser testing it in locally in their vehicle before purchase. $140.

'97-98 taillight neon ballast. Came out of my LSC when outer housing was damaged. Neon lamp was working at that time. $50

Uncut PATS keys (round black handle- not valet) x2: $40 each

Cut PATS key with remote: $45

10 CD changer cassette, one of the two tabs on the disc #1 holder is broken off: $25

Pictures of above at: https://picasaweb.google.com/114089...authkey=Gv1sRgCLnLlbmwwPf7hgE&feat=directlink

All items are for local pickup only, I am moving in about a week and would like to have these gone.

Doc

Last edited:
As above, I haven't had my Mark VIII for about five years, but recently found a box of stuff that I had stored before it was totaled (you really find all sorts of stuff when you are moving). ALL items are for local pickup/inspection only in the Lansing/Grand Rapids MI are. I am moving and do not have time to deal with shipping. I have:

9500 HID without ballast that I purchased off of this board in 2002 or so. I have not tested this bulb and have no problem with purchaser testing it in locally in their vehicle before purchase. $140.

'97-98 taillight neon ballast. Came out of my LSC when outer housing was damaged. Neon lamp was working at that time. $50

Uncut PATS keys (round black handle- not valet) x2: $40 each

Cut PATS key with remote: $45

10 CD changer cassette, one of the two tabs on the disc #1 holder is broken off: $25

Pictures of above at: https://picasaweb.google.com/114089...authkey=Gv1sRgCLnLlbmwwPf7hgE&feat=directlink

All items are for local pickup only, I am moving in about a week and would like to have these gone.

Doc

I'll give you $90 shipped for the 2 uncut keys, if you'll throw them in an envelope for me. I'm in SC and can't really do the local/pickup thing very easily. :p:D

Back