Questions for Spring Convo guys...

Jker

Registered
Hey guys. Thinking of doing the spring conversion, and I have some questions.

1. Tire rub. With the 1.5 lowing springs, and the stock tires, is there any rubbing lock to lock, or in the rear, with weight in the trunk, going over bumps, is there any rub there?

2. Suspension electronics. Has anyone removed the entire setup from the car? What I mean is, you guys that did the conversion, did you leave all the sensors, solenoids, wiring, computers, compressor, air lines, et. al. on the car, or did you remove it?

3. In the event that I go with Eddie's setup, has anyone installed the lowered kit, realized it wasn;t for them, and was able to return it in exchange for the non lowered kit?

Thanks for your help guys. I look forward to the answers, flames, etc.

Adios
Jker.

RE: Questions for Spring Convo guys...

I knew I would do this. Think of another question after I hit "submit".....

What about the shocks / strut combo. Are they included with the kit? I just put new factory shocks on the rear not more than 5,000 miles ago, with new mounts.....

I guess I can replace the struts in the kit with something a little more performance oriented, does anyone have that information?

Anything else I need to be aware of...?

RE: Questions for Spring Convo guys...

for the tire rubbin i have had my front air bags complety down and tires do not rub (stock tire size) and if u go slow over bumps i have not bottomed out too bad.......

Back