yup, I'm bragging...look what ups dropped off today

RE: yup, I'm bragging...look what ups dropped off today

You lack focus, Danielson.

I love my Koni's!

You have the adjustable koni's as well? Were they the strut "insert" or were they the whole strut? Because I couldn't find the whole strut in adjustable form.

And I do not lack focus...my camera has auto focus...I lack the ability to properly use a digital camera. ::wtf:: :D

Fully adjustable - all 4 corners. I had to modify a set of t-bird shock assemblies for the front.

What did you have to do to the tbird shock assemblies to make them work on the front? I'd really appreciate any heads up you can give me to ease the install. Thanks

Justin

Where did you get subframe connectors and a rear shock tower brace from?

im wondering the same thing? i would like a set of sub frame connecters.

johnny langdon used to make them...don't think he does anymore. I had offered to bring him my 2nd gen car to use to modify his sfc's to work with all marks, but he never responded. From my understanding they worked very well on the 1st gens but had to be modified for the 2nd gen cars...but I don't know why. I've spend much time beneath the 2 and they look the same???:(

However you can ask him and see if he'll still make some. I still want a set as well. As for the rear shock tower brace...???

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
... As for the rear shock tower brace...???
[/div]

Look on the TCCoa site.

Very nice...Let us know how they do on the firm settings. :eek:

they perform very well. this was done a year ago. someone likes to revive old threads or something. But they've been a very nice upgrade. plus you can soften them up so the weight transfers to the back when drag racing.

Justin

johnny langdon used to make them...don't think he does anymore. I had offered to bring him my 2nd gen car to use to modify his sfc's to work with all marks, but he never responded. From my understanding they worked very well on the 1st gens but had to be modified for the 2nd gen cars...but I don't know why. I've spend much time beneath the 2 and they look the same???:( However you can ask him and see if he'll still make some. I still want a set as well. As for the rear shock tower brace...???
[/div]

On second gen cars they hit the gas tank on the passenger side. I had to "waller out" a hole (as texans say) and bend one of the pieces to make them fit, but they fit. They hung pretty low, though, i scraped the piece i bent on the pavement a few times, even schwacked it on a curb once.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]johnny langdon used to make them...don't think he does anymore. I had offered to bring him my 2nd gen car to use to modify his sfc's to work with all marks, but he never responded. From my understanding they worked very well on the 1st gens but had to be modified for the 2nd gen cars...but I don't know why. I've spend much time beneath the 2 and they look the same???:( However you can ask him and see if he'll still make some. I still want a set as well. As for the rear shock tower brace...???[/div]On second gen cars they hit the gas tank on the passenger side. I had to "waller out" a hole (as texans say) and bend one of the pieces to make them fit, but they fit. They hung pretty low, though, i scraped the piece i bent on the pavement a few times, even schwacked it on a curb once.
[/div]

You know if he still makes them???

Back