Upper shock mount kit or just the shock mounts?

DV8R

Registered
My upper shock mounts are shot on my 97, so I took Craigs advise and bought some Monroe 5965 shocks. Now I need the upper mounts. I have emailed Dan and they list a shock mount and a shock mount kit. The kit comes with washers and nuts. Do I need just the mounts or should I get the kits? Also what else do I need to remember when doing this "upgrade" I seem to remember something about the bushings or washers being too small or too big. Any help/advise would be great.

RE: Upper shock mount kit or just the shock mounts?

I ordered the new mounts from Dan this morning. It really doesn't sound like I needed the kit anyway. I think Dans price was $25.00 each plus shipping. I never thought to give Eddie a call. Thanks for the response.

NEW SHOCKS are on

NEW SHOCKS are on

I just installed my new shocks and mounts today. What a diffrence, it rides so much better. My mounts looked like new on the inside of the car, but from the bottom they were all torn up. So don't look at the mounts from the top to see if yours are bad, you must look at them from the underside. Thanks for the help guys

Back