Mark's Down

TonesHotMark

Registered
Hello fellow Mark owner's, I am a newbie, I'm 17 years old and my dad has just given me a 93 Aqua Marine Blue Mark 8 with 160k.
I love this car, but there's a problem, my dad just had the air system repaired after the bags got busted durning a tow. Well my dad pulled the Mark into our driveway which is slanted, during a snow storm and when he came out three days later the car was on the ground. So the car has been sitting since winter, now that it's mine I want to know I should do on a limit budget to get it up and running, thanks for any help.

If you can't run with the big dawgs stay on the porch.

RE: Mark's Down

it may seem like alot to fix the air ride but please dont cut it off and put springs on it

and all of the parts are pretty easy to change many on the board could walk you through it

you may also want to look into a front bushing kit it may car feel all new agin

RE: Mark's Down

Take it from another 17 year old Mark owner. You will lvoe the car, and will either love, or get really sick of, telling people what it is, cause they always seem to think its a Town Car (bleh) or a Cadillac (lol)

Definetly powerful enough to hurt yourself in so take it easy and treat it right.

Back