suspension ideas?

adboyo

Registered
so i bought a new air ride compressor today from a junk yard. What do i need to do/buy to lower the car via the sensor. i have also done a little research and what the hell does the spider air filtration system do. Also would i need to replace the bags or anything.. thanks

-adam

RE: suspension ideas?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
so i bought a new air ride compressor today from a junk yard. What do i need to do/buy to lower the car via the sensor. i have also done a little research and what the hell does the spider air filtration system do. Also would i need to replace the bags or anything.. thanks-adam
[/div]

Assuming your air ride is in good condition to begin with, lowering the car only requires adjustment of the sensors, or modification of the sensor brackets if you want to lower it more than an inch. There is a tech article on this site that goes into it. A few of us have modified the bracket rather than moved it. You basically slice off the top of it, and stick an intermediate bracket of your choosing in there to lengthen the adjustment. Adjustment defies first glance...the adjustment must be raised to lower the car. It's about a 4:1 ratio - raise the sensor a 1/4", and the car will lower about an inch.

Back