Exhaust problem

94hondakilla

Registered
It happened during Carlisle... When i start up the car is goes to a low idle and then starts to shake. It doesn't seem like the car is breathing correctly. So thats why i think it is my cats that are clogged up. But now i'm back home and i started up the car and i'm getting blue smoke??? i have no clue why i'm getting that, need some help. Thanks

RE: Exhaust problem

i ad that some prob. turned out to be a broken valve spring.ran a little better w/ a new one

Joe, hook up a diagnostic to it...if not go to like Pep Boys...or some place that does it for free. Sounds like your O2s are going...mine are and I get the same lean symptoms and intermittant shake at first.

Get this, now when i start up the car it doesn't do it anymore, it hasn't done it for a few days now. I don't know what the problem was but it hasn't came back. Thanks for the suggestion, i'm going to be taking it to a shop once i can get my rear window fixed. Another note, i was talking to somebody about the rear window seal at carlisle, and imagine that "A baseball hit my window at a park and the window is shattered" I have to pay a 250 detuctable and be without a window for 5 days.I'm pissed. They said the next morning, now it looks like monday they say.

I told you at carlisle that i thought it was a bad gas... Looks liek that might have been the problem. better get the O2's swapped out soon if you have not done that in a while.

Back