old school exhuast setup

LINCOLNBOY

Registered
soon i will be running an old school exhuast setup. something similar to the mustangs setup w/ the mufflers beneath the front car seats. i will be running the spintech cruiser series mufflers. tip i am not sure of, i have not found any nice looking tip( any help finding would be 'preciated) i thought bout doing the side exhuast. i see we can runn the side pipe unlike the mn12's. what do yall think

RE: old school exhuast setup

The only way to have the exhaust exit the side is if the pipes habg very low.They will most likely drag over every speed bump and look like crap being that you will be able to see them from the sid eof the car.

you suck CHRIS, i went to vegas a couple of weeks ago, and could not find lms any where in the yellow pages, called a few speedshop,(never heard of lms, even called the lincoln dealer) called you phone over a doen times. i was looking foward to going up there and seeing what you had for me to buy, :) i was very unhappy.
:)~

I wouldn't do the side pipes, i think it'd look like crap. Plus, if you don't have a good crossover before the side pipes, your car will sound like a 4 cylinder from either side.

I don't know about the mufflers under the car. If you do that, post some pics of how it fits and a sound clip too.

He only puts together for LMS, not sales. His phone was jacked at the time too. Give him a chance. He hooked me up with headers and some good exhaust guys to put my Magnaflow mufflers and cats in. Now it runs like a raped ape (just try to visualize that, and it's that fast)! Maybe you should have gone to the website before you left for Vegas and got his number or called Geno in Jersey to get in touch with him. He doesn't have a shop. He works out of a buddy's shop on Flamingo and Boulder Highway when they have the room. No offense.

I emailed geno for chris's # i called alot of times just got his voice mail, called to different speed shop even a lincoln dealer, hell i was even tempted to call a exhuast shop but never did. (none of which as heard of lms) thats ok, i will just call to order parts, i just got part of my attachment that i need for my mufflers and will get them installed this weekend ( cross you fingers) so for now i will have dumps until i get the rest of my attachments. does any one around here now what they charge at a exhuast shop for a made xpipe(by joining the two pipes together to make an x )

I believe Midas sells one through a catlog in their store. I asked about that when I had to redo my exhaust. They didn't have doubleX though. They should be able to get any diameter you need.

Again my phone was jacked up at the time.I wish I could have helped you out.Good luck with your car.My phone is working now so If you need anything feel free to call.
But just so you know I'm up in Reno for another few weeks or so.

Back