Long tubes again

unstoppable

Registered
Dan,I dont know exactly when Larry had his done, but I know for sure mine were done at least a year before Dennis had his made.I can go back and check but I know it was at least 4 years ago.
Any way hurry up and get those copied so I dont have to make any anymore.I hate making them.I have three sets waiting to be done right now.But I cant do anything being stuck in Reno.

RE: Long tubes again

all i am saying is you wernt the first but close but the first and really close are good enuf for me. should be done i am just waiting for my tube orders to come in.

the wether is fine it is about 98 degrees or so and pissy hot but hey the beaches are great.

Hot ,muggy and rain ALL summer in Queens N.Y.
This whole year sucked !
Snow and ice storms,blackouts,humidity and rain.
Maybe I had the Chevelle out a dozen times the whole year.

Way over your head Matt.I'd like to think Dan knew what I meant.But nowadays I'm taking anything for granted.

D'OH,
I just read the whole thread and I understand now.
It's still been a crappy year though !
Hope all is good by you Chris.

Hey Dan,how was it for everyone else in your area.LOL
Jim Carey in Ace ventura was "ready to go in coach"LOL

The weather is good here in NJ too!

Hot with almost no humidity (for a change) and a few sandstorms, thats it.

Chris, I hope you missed the Las Vegas flood out your way the other day. I hate seeing any car in water that deep.....even Ricers (LOL).

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (black and stealthy)
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

Ya I missed It.I was here for the one a few years back.They called that one the 100 year storm.They say this one was just as bad if not worse.Whats it going to be called?LOL

Back