My 98 LSC blk/blk totaled

sjbusa

Registered
My baby was totaled back on 10/25 enroute to getting the bullets put on. What a sturdy car - airbags out & I wasn't injured or sore. Front end smashed. Body shop pegged it at 10k to repair. Insurance totaled her out. :(

Ended up finding a white 98LSC in Lake Geneva, WI for a fair deal. Picked her up Monday. Real clean and looks like she was taken care of by the previous owner who got a new C6 Vette. Have to get used to the grey interior but I'm back in LSC country. :)
Only issue I found - drivers heated seat not working. Selling dealer will cover it for me after a little haggling. Air suspension,Blend door,and the rear neon working properly at this time. This one has the factory 10 disc changer + the radio sounds better. I must have had bad speakers in the old car.

Time to get started on the maint - change all the fluids and filters and clean it up. Hope to enjoy her for a few weeks - she goes in storage whenever the snow hits.

RE: My 98 LSC blk/blk totaled

I saw very clean gen 1 on 94 in detroit yesterday, had some nice rims on it. looks like he rear ended a semi, though.

Lake Geneva is a good place to find cars....lots of wealthy retirees who treat the cars right and maintain them. Snow hit up here in Eau Claire...there too? Sucks big time because after a year of restoring a 79 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass Edition with a 500 horse 429, I finally got it done and had to put it into storage without even getting to drive it. Oh well, thats life here in the Northland.

It all worked out. Very happy with this car I just picked up. This has the built in homelink which I find usefull. Also has the outdated cell phone - believe all the networks are digital now.
Also seems smoother at 80 mph in terms of driveshaft balance. Old car had everything in a blur in the rear view mirror.

i feel your pain dude, my black 97 was aslo totaled... i do hope to own another black lsc some day. my green mark and silver mark are just not as cool.

Back