What do I do to keep my mark cooler?

WIP95MRK8

Registered
I live in sunny San Diego and I drive my Mark like a bat out of hell::grrr:: . Anyways, what would someone suggest to keep the engine a little cooler. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

RE: What do I do to keep my mark cooler?

Check the air flow through the radiator. Mine had a perfect circle of dirt where the fan sucks air though it.

Just how hot is it running? Normal for me in Texas in summer is between O and N. IN winter, Around M.

Install a large transmission cooler. Run the fluid through the new cooler first and then the radiator transmission cooler. This will keep your transmission and engine cooler.

rinse the radiator w/ a pressure washer, get the bugs and #### off. a trans cooler is a great thing for any one. should be one of the first things on the todo list. change to a 180 t-stat.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Install a large transmission cooler. Run the fluid through the new cooler first and then the radiator transmission cooler. This will keep your transmission and engine cooler.
[/div]

Thanks for the heads up.

Where do I get one and does anyone have install pics for the cooler and the T-stat?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]Install a large transmission cooler. Run the fluid through the new cooler first and then the radiator transmission cooler. This will keep your transmission and engine cooler.[/div]Thanks for the heads up.Where do I get one and does anyone have install pics for the cooler and the T-stat?
[/div]

http://mark8.org/lod/trans_cooler.htm

http://mark8.org/lod/Thermostat.htm

Have you tried 40 Below?

you tried 40 Below?
[/div]

that only last for a while............a nice cobra water pump also wont hurt....or electric one....

Back