just wondering any 1 ever put a body kit or spolier on a mark8?

jamen89

Registered
just wondering any 1 ever put a body kit or spolier on a mark8?just curious 2 see what it would look like!

RE: just wondering any 1 ever put a body kit or spolier on a mark8?

LMS used to make a spoiler, not sure if they ever started that back up again. I've also seen a late model taurus spoiler used on a gen 2, and it looked pretty good.

there she is.... :O(

That kit is still made by some russian company that bought hte mold. I heard you can purchase it for $3000 now.

look kick butt but looks to low .could it even go over a speed bump.got the name of the company?i want 1

I always liked that kit. i remember seeing that a very long time ago on the boards when it was still one board and wanting one. Heres a pic of Genos wing on my car. If you search around i think they brought it out of hiding finally but you'll pay a little extra to get one cause they had to rework the mold or something? Still worth it in my opinion.

One shot from the rear with old exhaust.

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK/Silver HONDA CBR 600RR

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
look kick butt but looks to low .could it even go over a speed bump.got the name of the company?i want 1
[/div]

It's low because the car is slammed. At stock height you would still have ample ground clearance.

What does this thread have to do with a wing????

Joe,

read the title of the thread slowly this time and you'll find the answer to your question :)

I just bought a Mark and have been searching vigorously for the past week to find a body kit like Ponyfreaks but have come up short. Any names on this Russian company? You can find the wing at the LVS web sight.

AreDub2

Back