sry guys now heres the pic of the uglyest mark 8 ever

RE: sry guys now heres the pic of the uglyest mark 8 ever

Yea I've seen these pics befoe. It's amazing how UGLY it is. It's sad because you know somone put a lot of time and money into it and it just plain old looks like crap. Imagine how hard it is to see at night with this car if they didn't have the huge fog lights? The wing?!?!?!?! Who would EVER do this?? Never mind the color........why not do this to a civic or something???:B

It looks like a mutant offspring of a Mark and a Mustang.

I think if we put some neosporane on it it will heal and go away.:eek:

Looks to me like the car is overseas, possibly Germany or Eastern Europe somewhere

From Russia with love.

You're right - that is the ugliest by far! :B

I'm a ready buyer for that car.

It would increase the value of my house by 50% - because nothing can look ugly next to that Mark

Hey - anybody got a pair of old faded headlights they'd sell me? I'm molding reproductions and need a pair to copy.

Well, that's definetly the ugliest Mark in the World - here's our favorite in the Benz club I belong to.

And since our main (and only) competition is Lexus SC430 and the BMW 840/850..... enjoy!

nightmare36.jpg

moron998.jpg

WOW that is ugly. Good thing you really can't tell it is a mark unless looking closely. Maybe someone can locate the owner and get him to join the forum.........lol. Would be interesting. I do wonder what is under the hood performance wise with the money spent on the visual mods?????????????

I like it!

Except for the wing, color, and ground effects. :D

:B

that certainly is ugly

Why are you all making fun of Lincoln's new FORIEGN concept car? It will be the hottest thing in Mother Russia.:B

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Why are you all making fun of Lincoln's new FORIEGN concept car? It will be the hottest thing in Mother Russia.:B
[/div]

Funny...I didn't see a hammer & sickle on it...

Back