Can you say....Carbon Fiber Valve Covers???

RE: Can you say....Carbon Fiber Valve Covers???

I wish they came installed. From what you all have mentioned - replacing covers on a modular motor is no treat.

i talked to them at the PRI show which is where they saw them. they are very expensive between 1600 and 2000 dollars a set. they come in three difrent setups. they are nice but how many of you would spend the money for them on your car. i have put a lot of money in my own cars and even i dont think i would buy them for my self although i did work out a deal with them to sell them so i would get a discount.

Carbon fiber valve covers would be cool, and if they were $100 a set, i'd probably buy them. But for that price, you could get gears, a driveshaft, and a torque converter, and be running 13's. Or you could look cool parked next to the drag strip with your hood up. Easy choice for me (or it would be if i had the money :)).

when i talked to them at the show they wanted more money. it is still a lot of money and yes they are dohc. they are made in sweeden for the koingsog which was a dohc paxton supercharge 700 hp supercar.

You guys are drooling over the valve covers and I'm drooling over the dry sump.

ya dray sump DROOOOOOOOOOL! ummmmm OIL!(quote from Homer simpson) ford has a dry sump now and couple other companies as well.

Ya, and I'm laughing at $1200 valve covers. Give me a break. Carbon fiber....weighs at least 1 pound less. Please........

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

Not a rip on you by any means. I think you could get a pretty cool paint job on the covers for a fraction of that price. $1200 just seems really steep for valve covers. Thats all. Hey, good luck. I never said they wouldn't look sweet.

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

Back