1996 Blown Mark 8

DennisReinhart

Registered
Well, here it is it runs real well it made 560 RWHP on 93 octane I am refining shift points and drivability, I am going to pull the engine in 800 miles to re'torque the heads, and I will be ready to go, I am installing new 3" exhaust and headers this car should make high 10's, 1996 Lincoln Mark 8

4:10 gears with Posi Locker, Addco 1 3/8" sway bars M/T slicks Twin 255 Walbro Intank pumps, #6 & #8 Fuel lines, Metal Matrix Drive shaft, Reinhart Automotive custom built 4R70W Transmission, 3500 Precision stall converter, 2 1/2" Dual exhaust with Dynomax Stainless steel mufflers Nopi tips, with X Pipe, custom Built Mac headers, 1996 Lincoln block bored twenty over Cobra crank and windage tray, Many Rods, JE fully coated eight to one pistons totally balanced, ARP Rod/Main bolts, ARP head studs, 1999 Fully ported heads and Cobra exchaust cams, 2001 Lincoln Navigator intake cams 50 pound injectors,BBK throttle body, MSDS4 Ignition DENSO Iridium plugs, auto meter gauges,and Reinhrart Performance Chips
parachute optional

I am also working on the Vortech for the two Marauders I have here. So I am as busy as a one armed paper hangar, but I am having fun.

Dennis

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/Markmotor.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/Mark8A.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/Mark8D.jpg

RE: 1996 Blown Mark 8

Dennis... god, I love your car so much. My favorite thing would have to be the factory wheels that were widened... that's just such a great subtle touch, very classy... nothing gaudy, not even chome wheels... but then I get to that wing... and I just want to cry...

Anyway, congrats on your potential 10 sec times!

-Joe :D

Wow Dennis! That is really sweet! I hope you can find time to bring that machine to Carlisle this year.

George :9

Nice job Dennis. Is that just on the blower or was the Viper spitting also?

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

Lookin' good. I am with Paul on the wing. It just doesnt quite fit the car. Its real hard to make a twin post style wing work with a hump trunk car. The lines clash too hard.

I liked it way better in full stealth mode.

Is it me or is your name spelled different on here then your site.
DennisReinhardt ? Or am I just losing it? LOL!

Oh well it its there. I like it, I could say the same thing about the big hump in your hood, but you also like that, to each his own.

Im with you on that one.

My hood is either love it or hate it.

You should hear some of the reactions at car shows and what not.

I'll get the "HOLY CRAP thats awesome" or "Iiieww how could he have done that to such a nice car"

LMAO!

Am I right about the name thing?

any time you want to feel good about your car just look at bigants old mail box hood.

LOL!

i dont like big hoods yet ants hood is mostly my fault. i made him get a nice fiberglass one. i am trying to get bill to change his hood to. i dont car how functional or none function it is. any thing bigger then 2 or 3 is a waiste. we are not talking about boobs here where bigger is always better these are just hoods you know. stock is nice and light.

Boy your not kidding about stock being light. My hood weighs a ton!! Ask anyone who has lifted it. Its unreal heavy!

any time you want to feel good about your car just look at bigants old mail box hood.

LOL!

Oh man!!!!! LOL! He has half a mailbox and I have a full one!! LMAO!

After the Heavy Weight Shootout two years ago, I e-mailed "Bigant" and asked him if he could mail back the two Blockbuster Videos my Son drop in there by accident thinking it was the night drop box. I like the functionally of the smaller one where the MAF should be. Click below to see the "Moose Lodge":

http://groups.msn.com/Carlisle2001LOD/southernheavyweightshootouti.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=323

Touche', Dennis. Nice set of wheels. And don't let 'em give you any crap about your rear wing (you should see mine...)!

You may have to remind our friends here that even tho they don't like it, when they see it, they definitely know it's you and not just another mark 8.......and they'll REALLY know it's you when you blow their doors off!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Back