dyno results ?

glen45

Registered
I have some dyno results . I am hoping that I can email them to someone and they can post them thanks in advance Glen.

RE: dyno results ?

Demand ???? This is a (request)to share info related to performance mods of the the mak8.

This is a 97 lsc 90 k on clock 2 1/2 cat back home brew xx dynomax ultraflows stock tips 410 posi drive shaft. No speedo correction hit the rev limiter Geno helped figure out that. New 255 fuel pump I may have a restricted sock ? underdrive pullies k&n cone filter home brew ice box LMS chip rebuilt tranny 1-2 lower accumalator spring removed firmer shift. 2 new front O2 sensors. autolite 764 plugs. They disconnected one of my rear o2 sensors toget the a/f ratio. I am confused it shows max power 250 but the line on the chart shows 225? My before stock dyno was 210 they said I picked up 40 hp with my mods they also said it pulled strong sounded good and the guy test drove it and said real good. Comments anyone?

Remember the guy that drank 8 heinekens at hooters that was going to buy a mark 8 ? My tranny fried 2 days before you all went to the lakefront.

Now I remember! Glad you got a Mark! I'm sure we'll have more Hooter's gatherings before the summer is over. ;-)

Back