All Cleaned Up

RE: All Cleaned Up

What did you do Norm? Trade your spark plug covers and strut tower covers for an oil filler cap and power steering reservoir cap?;)

Well I'm waiting for some chrome plug wire covers.

I copied Steve Trapp on the chrome caps.

Well, well, great minds do think alike. I'm thinking of painting my plug wire covers as well as get some stencils from Dennis, and the billet caps are on the way.:) I do need to get a Tstat ordered and sleeve the radiator hoses while I'm changing the Tstat.

I didn't even think about painting the plug wire covers. Good idea.

Norm, you've come along way :). Couple of years ago when I was in Alabama and you showed me under the hood of your Mark VIII, you had enough dirt to plant carrots in there (LOL). Keep up the good work but stay away from Carlisle so rest of us have a shot at a trophy ;).

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Except for ending slavery, fascism, nazism, and communism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING...

I've already bought the heat resistant paint to do my plug covers with, but I think I'm going to also paint oil filler, and other caps.
I want them all to match the MSD wires. Eventually rreplacing all vacuum lines with red silicone tubing.

I've already bought the heat resistant paint to do my plug covers with, but I think I'm going to also paint oil filler, and other caps.
I want them all to match the MSD wires. Eventually rreplacing all vacuum lines with red silicone tubing.

What vacumn lines??? I had the same thoughts when I was buying dress-up items and bought a blue set of silicone vacumn tubing. I haven't found any vacumn lines that weren't the hard plastic variety.

i'm alright i got jumped 2 nights ago am recovering right now... But besides that Ponyfreaks post about headers really got me thinking. I'm wondering if they are legal in CALI etc etc...

kids looking for trouble absolutely unprovoked!!! 4 on 1 i had no chance. My "friends" that were with me were of no help. One ran the other dissapeared and the third just watched. What upsets me is that I could outrun all of them but i decided to stay back and help one of my friends who got punched. As i already said, it started off with one of my friends getting punched in the face (he later on ran) for no reason by these guys. I went to help him out once he got punched. And i got left behind. Because no one would do the same for me. Life does kick you in the butt sometimes. If we all stayed together we could have kicked their butts. But instead I got a grade A ass kicking. Overpowered by at first 3 guys, then thrown on the floor and kicked in head ribs back for a while.

This just taught me several lessons.
1.Do not walk late during the night no matter how could the neighborhood (mine is virtually no crime ??!!)
2.Real friends would stay by yourside!
3.Have some kind of personal protection if you do decide to walk at night.
4.Getting hit and kicked in the ribs hurts :p.

Back