Trillogy supercharger?

RE: Trillogy supercharger?

uh i can send you a supercharger next week that will bolt on your car along with all the other hardware you need. why would you need to wait.

Obviously he thinks your a poo poo head and doesn't want the crap your peddling son.HA LOL.

No really,there has been a little stir about these blowers lately.But obviously there are alternatives.
You,Dennis or myself, any one of us could set him up with a blower setup.But maybe he wants the trilogy one in particular.

dude if i was him i would want something tried and true and worked not some new stuff that may not come out for a while. although i was the first to figure out a true 97-98 bolt on blower kit i may not have been to first one to charge one but the first to be able to make a kit setup.

it is hard to argue with the great numbers of the vortechs out there in the world.

Well Trilogy is making a kit for the Marauder right now but I feel this unit will shorten the life of the Marauder motor, it spools up to quick the Marauder and Mark both are 10 to 1 comp 6/8 PSI will be Max boost on a stock Bottomend thats why I have chose Vortech for the Marauder, my kit will be ready in 2 weeks

Well technically ANY type of forced induction can shorten the life of an engine.Thats a trade off most people are willing to make.
I'm sure you knew this but the engines are 9.85 -1.NOt 10

I dont know much about the trilogy charger.But I believe its a roots style or a twin screw design.If Ford didn't have a problem putting it on the 03s????????

I dont understand how a quicker spooling blower is a bad thing.I personally would'nt like it cause I like to make big power up high in the rpms.But for a stop light to stop light car it should be pretty nice.

Just my .02

Oh and I still think, they just think Dan is a big poo poo head.LOL

Jesus Chris you are comparing oranges to apples the 03 Cobra has forged pistons and manly rods thats why the twin roots blower works there, oh I am sorry I am off by .15 that is nothing, the engine is 10 to 1 close enough because of that and the stock rods and hypertectic pistons, the Trilogy spins up quicker because its a roots blower, Vortech does not thats why it does make for a safer unit on the stock bottom end now if the engine was built that would be another story.

Dennis,
I reached the end of the line for simple bolt on mods, so I
have started to seriously consider a vortech. This weekend
I was checking space in the engine compartment and looking
at your web site photos. Looks like AC lines are right where
the blower sits. How much modification is necessary to squeeze
the blower in???
Mel C.
93 garnet/grey

Dennis,I was just busting your nuggets about the CR.I know you knew it was 9.85.

I still dont see how quickly a blower creates boost can hurt engine parts.
Lets say 600cfm of pressurized air on top of a piston traveling 3000rpm isn't any harder on the piston than it is at 6000 RPM with a centrifigal.Hell,it might even be easier on them.
I'm not trying to argue,I just dont see the logic.It seems like one of those situations where ( I sell X brand blower so its better than Z brand blower).
Ford has been using roots blowers on SC's and Jaguars for quite some time now.And niether of them have forged internals.

My buddies pulley thier SC's up to 15 or so pounds.Then they spray nitrous at Wide open throttle.You cant hit an engine any harder than a roots,with notrous,and they have had zero problems.

So,while I firmly believe in Vortechs power making ability.I cant intelligently argue the low end torqe making ability of a roots.

If the engine is making more torque, there is more stress on the internals. A roots blower making the same amount of boost as a centrifugal blower is going to put more stress on the engine components, because it's giving all it has way down low, and you're going to get an awesome torque number. You will end up with higher cylinder pressures with a roots blower.

You will end up with higher cylinder pressures with a roots blower.
[/quote]

Tell that to a T trim at hell, even 15 lbs let alone 25lbs.WAY more cylinder pressure than a little ol roots could make.

you will not have any major problems putting a blower on there is enuf space to do it.

If the Trillory is a roots then will it fit under the stock hood and is it the one off the super mark?

You will end up with higher cylinder pressures with a roots blower.

Tell that to a T trim at hell, even 15 lbs let alone 25lbs.WAY more cylinder pressure than a little ol roots could make.
[/quote]

I was talking about at the same boost level. Basically, roots blowers tend to make more torque than a centrifugal blower at certain boost. With a given bore and stroke, the only way to increase torque is to increase cylinder pressure. HP, as i'm sure you know, is just a mathematical derivation from torque and RPM. You don't have to make as much torque to get a *@#%load of horsepower if you do it up high, which is one advantage of a centrifugal blower.

I'm sure if you wanted to, you could build a roots blower to make 25 lbs of boost. But a T trim will do it a LOT more efficiently.

Back