zex nitrous

DENNISMK8

Registered
what do you know about the zex nos systems? looking into getting nos but not sure which kit ot go with. I've heard that zex is very good andy safe?

RE: zex nitrous

usual questions. how'd you like it? was it hard to install? how'd the car run? etc,etc,. any advice would be great. it it a good system.

Does anyone know of any nitrous web sites with FAQ sections or a forum tollerant of beginners? I've searched with little success.

you have to be about half retarded to be going full throttle on a high powered bike and then hit a 50shot.

Venom.

The safest, real time hp increase up to 180hp without getting out of the throttle let alone getting out of the car and changing nozzles.

Venom is #####, its too complexed, its 1800 bucks just to buy, and it reads off of your o2 sensors Which are nowhere near accurate to read Rich/lean on a nitrous setup, IMHO i wouldnt spend 800 bucks yet alone 1800.

Nitrous is nitrous no need for super complexed half the price of a supercharger setups. And ones that read off of stock o2 sensors.

Stick with a base NOS kit, or Nitrous Express kit, or if you like an easy install get a zex kit. Nitrous is all the same stuff, No kit is worth 1500-1800 WITHOUT a bottle heater, purge, and gauge... add all that and you got a 2200 dollar Nitrous setup. ##### My direct port nitrous setup on my corvette didnt cost that much!

The hands down easiest kit to install is the zex. the car runs like a raped ape on the 100 shot. As it would with any kit!

THe NOS 5115 kit is stupid simple to put togeather; and only costs 475$ from Jegs. Stick with what is tried and true. I looked at the Zex, nitrous express kit, and the NOS kits before I decided to go with the NOS kit that I got.

Venom is #####, its too complexed, its 1800 bucks just to buy, and it reads off of your o2 sensors Which are nowhere near accurate to read Rich/lean on a nitrous setup, IMHO i wouldnt spend 800 bucks yet alone 1800.

Nitrous is nitrous no need for super complexed half the price of a supercharger setups. And ones that read off of stock o2 sensors.

Stick with a base NOS kit, or Nitrous Express kit, or if you like an easy install get a zex kit. Nitrous is all the same stuff, No kit is worth 1500-1800 WITHOUT a bottle heater, purge, and gauge... add all that and you got a 2200 dollar Nitrous setup. ##### My direct port nitrous setup on my corvette didnt cost that much!

The hands down easiest kit to install is the zex. the car runs like a raped ape on the 100 shot. As it would with any kit!

Where do you get those prices from?

Back