Danoz93 Checkin In!!

Danoz93

Registered
Hey all,

i think it has been quite some time since i have stopped by, but i do notice alot of the same faces (err screen names). It is sad to say but i did get rid of my Mark :( She was bleeding me dry.

How is everyone?? You guys all still have your Marks? (well probably if your still on here..lol) And since When has Trixie been allowed to moderate all the forums!?! AHHHH...

So when is the next meet near detroit? if some of the familiar faces are there i may stop in!

Life's been going well for me, still doin the automotive engineering thing.... just wait till you guys see what i have been workin on.. lets just say roots style supercharging is going to get alot better in the next few years :D

It still makes me sad to take a look and see the pictures of the mark though.. its right where it always was.. first picture in 1993 Modified section of members rides..

93markviii_danoz.jpg

here's the new ride.. **gasp** i no longer own a ford.. i turned to the dark(but yet faster) side ;)

1748359_1_full.jpg

RE: Danoz93 Checkin In!!

Good to hear from you! Didn't you buy an LS1 Camaro or Firebird? What is going on with that? While you are at it, design a cheap efficient supercharger kit for our Marks!

Hey Dan! Good to hear from you! Did you graduate yet? Sorry to hear about the Mark, that really was a great looking car.

Hopefully we'll get together up near Detroit sometime this summer.

And just for your smart-ass comment about me, I'm moving your thread to Glove Box. :+

Hey Leo, i just ordered some more towels from ya... i found it pointless to machine polish the entire car just to scrach it with crappy towels. Nothing like having a black car in direct sunlight with NO scratches

and trixie.. yes i graduated a year and a half ago.. im all ejumacated now. I may be going back for my masters soon though.. (work pays for it :))

Anyhow, the camaro is just the weekend toy.. i drive a sweet teal cavalier with unpainted bumpers as the DD.

I sold my mark a month or so ago.

long time no see!

where are you working?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Hey Leo, i just ordered some more towels from ya...
[/div]

Oh yeah, I just looked it up. Next time remember to use the LOD discount code!

hey there big fella :) You should come down to St. Louis this summer for the meet.

Congrats on gradumatating. I'm not to far behind.

Yeah, Dan, a HUGE CONGRATs on graduating!

And if you are going to be in Chicago, let us know and we'll get a group together.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]Hey Leo, i just ordered some more towels from ya... [/div]Oh yeah, I just looked it up. Next time remember to use the LOD discount code!
[/div]

DOH

I sold my mark a month or so ago.long time no see!where are you working?
[/div]

I was working at Eaton and recently got a new job at FEV-Engine Technology www.fev.com working on crazy stuff...

Where you workin at these days

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]I sold my mark a month or so ago.long time no see!where are you working?[/div]I was working at Eaton and recently got a new job at FEV-Engine Technology www.fev.com working on crazy stuff... Where you workin at these days
[/div]

I'm working for TACOM still. Working on armor and other cab related stuff for FMTV's. http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/fmtv/index.html

My friend Claude just got a job at FEV. You know him? I believe he's working on some engine-control stuff. He just finished his Masters at Kettering.

I bought a dodge, but still own multiple mark VIII's
[/div]

Holy crap...

Note to self.. dont attempt to race that car..

Holy crap...Note to self.. dont attempt to race that car..
[/div]

LOL. :7 Probably not the Mark VIIIs either!

Yea everycar I own now makes over 450rwhp. The red whore is going back into action again as well. Operation Bigger shot is this Friday.

Yea everycar I own now makes over 450rwhp. The red whore is going back into action again as well. Operation Bigger shot is this Friday.
[/div]

dang 450rwhp!

How are you NOT in the 11's with 450rwhp?? I know marks are heavy.. but my mark was only MAYBE 150~200lbs heavier than my camaro and camaros with 450rwhp are DEEP in the 11's

i guess i'll let it slide.. since you have a 1000rwhp toy too.. just dont tell me that turns 12's as well... haha

I need to find a job like yours.. screw this engineering crap, lol

Back