Pics of my 600RR

RE: Pics of my 600RR

Actually its funny you said that cause the bike is up for sale now. It's the only thing that isnt paid off on my credit and is lowering my FICO score. I'm looking to put up a small 1700 square foot house on my ten acres i have here in Defuniac Springs.
I've had the bike for a while since new in 2004, but it's allure has somewhat worn off for the moment and i hardly ever ride anymore like i used to everyday. Heck with these gas prices for 3.00 a gallon here in FL maybee i should keep her. lol 7.00 fills her up.
I'll keep my expensive helmet for the Lincoln, and sell my ex's helmet with the bike.

Is buying land and building a house on it a lot cheaper than buying a house with land on it already? The prices here if you got a house in the country on 10 acres it'd be 250K at least. If you bought 10 acres though it'd probably be anywhere from 80-150K though.

No i kind of got lucky when i got my land about a year or two ago. I bought it for 50,000 and now its booking at 120,000. So i will use equity in land for downpayment on house. Just looking to put up a 3 car garage, with a 1700 sq ft apt on top with a gable roof. Land here in FL is going crazy. Wish i had more extra money to get two more plots to sell in the next couple of years. Yeah, haha who has "extra money" if so let me talk to them. I can make them a nice turnover.

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK/Silver HONDA CBR 600RR

Beautiful bike! I can stare at the first pic for hours, I love the shine on it. I'm sure it would fit nicely into that 3 car garage you want...... ;)

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Beautiful bike! I can stare at the first pic for hours, I love the shine on it. I'm sure it would fit nicely into that 3 car garage you want...... ;)
[/div]

Just sold it today. ;( Had it running in ebay for a while and on cycle trader. It needed to go because that was the only open line of credit i was paying on that was in my credit report. Everything else is paid off. I guess I'm one step closer to the garage.

2004 BLACK/Silver HONDA CBR 600RR

Yep shes gone. Hand delivered it today to his home after his check cleared the bank.

Back