New rock auto code

rywegh

Registered
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer!

To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts.

Here's how it works:

- You give the following discount code to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks:

- When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
* If you are using our Java Catalog, enter your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart
* If you are using our non-Java Catalog, enter your the discount code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount"
- The discount code expires on June 20, 2006; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

Please call or email if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376

RE: New rock auto code

so, if you buy cylinder head bolts does that mean 4 bolts are for 4.63? so it'd only cost 20 bucks to get 20 new head bolts!? Damn it cost like 50 dollars for my 4 cylinder.

RE: New rock auto code

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Thanks, Ryan.Where have you been hiding as of late? :)
[/div]

Hey JP

Been working and doing things at the house. Between the hours at my job and hours spent wrenching on my dad's truck doesn't leave much time on the side all that often. My dad took up delivery driving ( he got bored in retirement)! I spent the past three days digging a 85 foot drainage ditch. Even with the backhoe it is a monster.

Oh yeah I've been playing with my truck also.... stereo, rims/tires, and body mods so far. I plan on doing some intake and exhaust work here as soon as the funds are back up.

Ryan

Back